saddleback art league artists
- Membership benefits include monthly demos by a professional artist, reduced cost to enter our annual juried show, art workshops (additional cost), ability to promote and sell your artwork at exhibits and on our website (additional cost), networking with and learning from other artists, and much more
- Membership period runs from January 1 through December 31.
- Annual dues are payable in January each year, however we welcome new members all year.
- Members enjoy many special activities. Become a exhibiting member to take advantage of all private and reduced price events.
- Free lectures & demonstrations by professional artists
- Hands On Workshops
- Ability to promote and sell your art with us
- Critiques of member artwork by professional instructors
- Tours of public and private collections
- Juried Shows to feature and sell your art
- Exhibiting Member group and private show opportinities
- Outdoor Shows at Arts Alive, Chalk Festival, Symphony Concert
- Rotating Gallery to display your art in a premier community location
- Network & Mentoring Opportunities
- Publicity through SAL online gallery
- Members Only e-Bulletins
Select A Membership Level
- Artists who intend to exhibit their work in Saddleback Art League venues. Exhibiting member benefits include participation in lectures and demonstrations, art critiques, membership-only exhibitions, outdoor shows, display in library showcase, member rates at workshops and juried show, on-line art gallery, networking with professional artists and promotional advertising.
- Exhibiting members must participate in at least one committee of their choice in order to receive these benefits. (*This includes Life Members.) Learn more about committees
- Any person who promotes an interest in art. Associate member benefits include participation in lectures and demonstrations, networking opportunities with professional artists, on-line art gallery and art critiques.
- Associate members may not exhibit their work in SAL exhibitions and are not entitled to member-discounted rates at workshops or shows. Committee participation is voluntary.
- Any artist between ages 16 and 21 who are a registered full-time or part-time students. Student member benefits include participation in lectures and demonstrations, networking opportunities with professional artists, on-line art gallery and art critiques.
- Student members may not exhibit their work in any SAL exhibition and are not entitled to member-discounted rates at workshops or shows. Committee participation is voluntary.
Guests ($5): We welcome guests to our monthly general meetings. Your first visit is free and thereafter will be $5 per month. We hope you enjoy your visit and join soon. Please register for the general meeting under events.